Here is a quick rundown of what will take place on Tuesday, December 10th in front of Town Hall.
- 1:30PM – Municipal Plaza to be shut down and Ice Skating Rink Company arrival at set up
- 5PM – Open Ice skating, hot chocolate, cookies, Live DJ
- 6PM – Pre-Registered skating/open skating, face painting, hot chocolate, cookies, outdoor movies, Live DJ
- 6:30PM – Official welcome by Mayor and Council, caroling by boy scouts, girl scouts and BHS Choir, face painting, hot chocolate, cookies, and pre-registered/open skating
- Apprx 6:50 - 7PM – Arrival of Santa – Pictures with Santa, face painting, hot chocolate, cookies, outdoor movies and pre-registered/open skating, Live DJ
- 8PM - Pictures with Santa, hot chocolate, cookies, outdoor movies, Live DJ and open skating
- 9PM – End of event
** Please note that both Hanukkah and Kwanzaa do not start until Dec 22 and 26th respectively this year. The Bloomfield Parks, Recreation & Cultural Affairs Department has scheduled an event at the Civic Center on Monday, December 23rd at 6:30PM to celebrate these holidays. Please save the date! While there is an announcement on the update flyer (attached) we will create a separate flyer for this event and advertise towards the middle/end of next week.
Happy Holidays To All!