The Township is offering a community testing clinic for COVID-19 on Wednesdays from 10:30 am -3:00 pm. REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Residents can register by using My Wellness Express Portal accessed here:
The portal is HIPPA compliant and protects your personal information. Please follow all instructions for registration on the portal. It is very important in order for the clinic to run smoothly.
Portal Instructions are as follows:
1. Click on "Client Portal"
2. Click "Don't have an account"
3. Fill in your name, address and phone number and click "request access"
4. You will receive an email from the system to register and create password.
5. On the top right of the screen, click "book"
6. Once a time and date for their appointment is selected and confirmed, you will receive an email with your intake forms. This MUST be filled out prior to your appointment.
Questions or concerns about COVID-19? Call 2-1-1. NJ 211 is New Jersey’s statewide, comprehensive, information and referral service.
If you are experiencing severe COVID-19 symptoms like trouble breathing, please call 911
The following documents will provide important information regarding reopening. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
The information provided using this Web site is only intended to be general summary information to the public and can be found on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations.
Bloomfield Township NJ is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. All users of the site should only enter necessary data requested as all information provided through this site is considered public information subject to disclosure under applicable law.