The Bloomfield FAQ is provided by a third party, upon click you will be redirected to an external website in a new Internet browser window or a tab. Please click to view: Bloomfield FAQ



Where do I go to pay Tickets and Violations?
Police Dept LEB 2nd FLR

Yard Sales Rules?

Building & Inspections

How do I obtain a marriage / Civil Union License?
Health - Appointment Required
973-680-4029  ($28 Fee in cash)

I am New In Town-How can I get Information on Garbage and Recycling pickup?
Department of Engineering 973-680-4009

Where can I get a resident parking permit for on-street parking?
Police LEB Building 1st FL

Where can I obtain a license for my dog or cat?
Clerk - Room 214 Town Hall

I need a copy of my marrige/civil union certificate.

Health - Room 111 Town Hall

How can I obtain information on the Brookdale Park concerts?
Essex County Park System 973-268-3500

Where can I get information about limousine/taxi driver licensing?

Clerk - Room 214 Town Hall

 Please click to view: Bloomfield FAQ