Municipal Court Forms

Public Defender forms. 

If you feel that your traffic/summons may need you to have a public defender please print out form fill it out and bring it with you the day of your court session. 

Records request forms. 

These forms are used for requesting dispositions of your cases certified dispositions copy of any court document you may print out the form complete it and bring it to the violations bureau window or you may send it by mail for your request of your documents.

Appeal Packet   

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your court case you may file an appeal with the Essex County Superior Court.  All information to do so is in this packet.  Please print it out and complete it and bring it to Essex County Superior court with the correct fees.   

 Filing A Complaint Forms, Citizen Complaint Forms 

If you would like to file a complaint please read the instructions carefully on the filing a complaint form then complete the citizen complaint packet and bring it with you to the violations bureau window so that either the Court Administrator, or Deputies may check for Probable Cause